Getting Started with our Timebank:
- Fill out our application form, including the details of two referees we can contact.
- You will be invited to attend an orientation session, where you will learn what the Timebank is about and how to use the Community Weaver software.
- In the mean time we will check your referees.
- The $10 membership fee is paid, which goes towards timebank running costs.
- You can then complete your member profile.
- Post some skills and talents you have to offer other members.
- Post some requests for skills or talents that other members can provide for you.
First want to know what it's all about before you register?
Come along to one of our orientation sessions. These are held each last Wednesday of the month. Email the Hutt Timebank if you want to come along.